The VSMMC Respiratory Therapy Unit will strive to deliver the highest quality respiratory care for patients, with compassion, cost-effective and wise utilization of resources, and to uphold ethics in respiratory care by maintaining professional standards
To fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of patients, the Respiratory Therapy Unit aims to:
- Establish a conducive work environment by maintaining professional interpersonal skills with effective communication and proper decorum among all employees.
- Establish a unified and organized management workflow.
- Implement a comprehensive collaborative set-up in patients’ respiratory evaluation, assessment and intervention
- Create a good relationship between the patient and the Respiratory Therapy Unit Team.
- Participate in professional growth activities including post-graduate courses relevant to the practice of the respective profession.