We envision Women and Children Protection Center to be the leading center of wellness which addresses the issue of Violence against Women and Children.
- To provide a gender-sensitive and holistic, personalized, multidisciplinary health care services to women and children victims of violence.
- To create and sustain a woman/child sensitive environment within the setting of VSMMC.
- To develop mechanism to ensure continuity of thorough networking and referral.
- To sensitize and reorient to the issue of violence against women various sectors of VSMMC.
- To conduct epidemiological profile of crisis victims and develop/maintain database for future studies.
- To strengthen present Community Women Support Groups.
- To implement community outreach program that will involve the whole family of both victim and offender (home visitations).