The PSG envisions itself as the leading organization of world-class gastroenterologists imbued with the highest level of moral and ethical values, committed to the advancement of the science and practice of Gastroenterology through research, education, and service to the Filipino people and the global community.
The Society shall endeavor to:
- Develop highly competent gastroenterologists through comprehensive training and CME programs - EDUCATION*
- Produce and publish quality researches that will improve diagnosis, treatment and prevention of digestive diseases – RESEARCH*
- Undertake advocacy programs to promote the health care needs of the communities – ADVOCACY*
- Safeguard the interest and welfare of its members.
- Assist the national government in formulating health policies.